There are elements of risk in skiing that common sense
and personal awareness can help reduce.
- Maintain control of your speed and direction at all times.
- Ski in a manner that does not endanger others.
- Do not stop where you obstruct a trail or are not visible by others
- Obey all signs and posted warnings.
- Keep off closed trails.
- Report all accidents to the ski pass booth or Park office.
BE SAFETY CONSCIOUS!
In addition to the above rules please follow the common curtices below.
- Dogs should not be on the ski trails during the ski season. Dogs are permitted on the ski trails when there is no snow.
- In areas where the ski and hiking trails run side by side, be sure dogs are kept to the side of the groomed ski surface
- Dogs MUST be on a leash and be under the owners control at all time while in the park.
Membership and Support
We welcome new members and volunteers. There are many ways you can help.